This package will help to receive bKash Webhook payment payload
bKash Webhook (Merchant Account)
This package will help to receive Webhook notification from bKash end and the user can use this package of any kind of Python Web Frameworks.
Note: Using area - Only Bangladesh
If bKash complains about this package.Such as Logo and others. The author will remove the package from PyPi and Github.
Install from pypi:
pip install bKashWebhook
bKashWebhook package does not provide any kind of security. But payload content security handle by bKash
N.B. You need to secure your API endpoint yourself.
import json from bkash_webhook import BkashWebhookListener bkash = BkashWebhookListener(json.loads("bKash Webhook Payload")) res = bkash.bkash_response_process() print(res) # You will get bKash Payload if everything is okay.
To learn more Documentation.
- Currently, Coverage result is 98%. Two test cases don't cover and those test cases are not possible to cover. These test cases do not impact to core response. So don't worry. ValidationError Exception would manage that type error.
v0.0.2 - 2020-05-30
- Added PyPI badge
- Added documentation link into setup.py
V0.1.0 - 2020-06-01
- BKash class is deprecated
- Added a new class. That's called BkashWebhookListener. BKash class will completely removed from v1.0.0
- Update README and documents
v0.1.1 - 2020-06-01
- Refactor code docs
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bKashWebhook-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (10.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size bKashWebhook-0.1.1.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for bKashWebhook-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl