Python client for Mozilla's BadgeKit API
[![travis build](https://travis-ci.org/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client.svg)](https://travis-ci.org/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client/) [![coverage](https://coveralls.io/repos/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client/badge.png)](https://coveralls.io/r/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client)
[Documentation on Read the Docs](http://badgekit-api-client.readthedocs.org/)
This is a partially-complete Python client for the BadgeKit API - https://github.com/mozilla/badgekit-api
- Using the functionality available so far, you can:
- Connect to the BadgeKit API server, and check its health (ping),
- Examine (get) badges, issuers, badge instances, and other objects,
- List (list) the badges in an issuer, system, etc.
- Create (create) objects:
- Create issuer, system, and program objects.
- Create badges.
- Create badge instances, i.e. issue badges.
You cannot yet update or delete objects. This will change soon.