Python client for Mozilla's BadgeKit API
[![travis build](https://travis-ci.org/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client.svg)](https://travis-ci.org/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client/) [![coverage](https://coveralls.io/repos/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client/badge.png)](https://coveralls.io/r/tgs/python-badgekit-api-client)
[Documentation on Read the Docs](http://badgekit-api-client.readthedocs.org/)
This is a partially-complete Python client for the BadgeKit API - https://github.com/mozilla/badgekit-api
- Using the functionality available so far, you can:
- Connect to the BadgeKit API server, and check its health (ping),
- Examine (get) badges, issuers, badge instances, and other objects,
- List (list) the badges in an issuer, system, etc.
- Create (create) objects:
- Create issuer, system, and program objects.
- Create badges.
- Create badge instances, i.e. issue badges.
You cannot yet update or delete objects. This will change soon.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size badgekit-api-client-0.5.1.tar.gz (7.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for badgekit-api-client-0.5.1.tar.gz