Python Common Packages that we use at Jet
- Common library that are wrappers on other third party libraries to make life easier for engineers.
- We want better API's to interact various infrastructure, common libraries to be more productive.
- We also want to share the code so that other people can reuse and make use of it.
Software is meant to be used and not forgotten.
It has great wrappers(beautiful APIs to interact with) for:
- Nomad(consul, vault)
- Azure(blob, queue, cosmosdb)
- Various image processing utils
- Various compression utils
- Various logging and timestamp utils
- [ ] Documentation
- [ ] Tests for each modules and test coverage
- Machine Learning Models(expect some good Tensorflow production ready models)
- Some common preprocessing, feature extraction modules for various data
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|baybars-0.0.26-py2.py3-none-any.whl (34.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|baybars-0.0.26.tar.gz (27.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|