BCDI: tools for pre(post)-processing Bragg and forward coherent X-ray diffraction imaging data
BCDI: tools for pre(post)-processing Bragg and forward coherent X-ray diffraction imaging data.
BCDI stands for Bragg coherent X-ray diffraction imaging.
It can be used for:
- Pre-processing BCDI and forward CDI data (masking aliens, detector gaps) before phase retrieval.
- Post-processing phased data (phase offset and phase ramp removal, averaging, apodization…).
- Data analysis on diffraction data (stereographic projection, angular cross correlation analysis, domain orientation fitting …).
- Data analysis on phased data (resolution calculation, statistics on the retrieved strain…).
- Simulation of diffraction intensity (including noise, detector gaps, displacement…).
- Creating figures for publication using templates.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.