This packages main goal is to provide:
- Basic ZODB-based content type skeleton for Pyramid.
- Dynamic content types that can be adapted to pretty much suit most purposes.
- Ability to make highly pluggable components sutable for frameworks.
- Easy integration with colander.
This package currently lacks proper documentation, but should be pretty stable regarding API changes since it’s used
in production in other open source projects.
- Custom field adapters instead of custom field types. No point in storing persistent content types unless needed.
- With field adapters content types don’t need special settings.
- This might require an introspection tool, otherwise it might appear to “magical”.
- A way to transform input before it’s saved.
0.3b - 2015-03-27
- suggest_name method now handles non-ascii better. This changed
the dependencies from ‘slugify’ to ‘awesome-slugify’.
0.2b - 2014-02-11
- Possibility to bind zope interfaces to schemas so objectevents will work as expected.
This enables subscribers for schemas.
- Factory names can now be omitted - the class name is used in that case.
- Python 3 should work now.
0.1a4 - 2012-09-05
- New method to make sure new objects aren’t stored with the same name as an
existing view. Before it was possible to name objects the same way as views. [robinharms]
0.1a3 - 2012-02-14
- Typo on code caused description to be stored under the wrong attribute of
the schema when using createSchema. [robinharms]
0.1a2 - 2012-02-14
- If title and descriptions are specified for the schema factory, also transfer
them to the schema itself. (Colander Schemas are transfered to Schema nodes on
construction, which enables title and description) [sassur]
0.1a1 - 2011-10-14
- Exception raised when custom accessors or mutators created a loop. [robinharms]
- Exposing field_storage as a public attribute should remove the need to
the switch to override custom accessors / mutators. So it has been removed.
Hopefully this will make it easier to use. [robinharms]
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.