- Robin Harms Oredsson / robinharms (Initial author)
- Parnell Springmeyer / ixmatus
- Paul Bonser / pib
0.3b / (2014-03-19)
- View groups don’t catch exceptions any longer. This was a cause of a lot of odd error messages on Python 2.
- Ordering with bad keys don’t cause exceptions - they’re logged as warnings instead.
- New argument priority for view actions. [ixmatus]
- Python3 support fixed by pib (Paul Bonser) - thanks a lot!
- Fetch and execution of vas changed - empty result should be ignored, and yield isn’t used now. This should make error messages clearer. [robinharms]
- Checks for containment, interface, permission etc moved to ViewAction object, since they weren’t performed if the object was called directly. [robinharms]
- Initial version