Installable Plone 3 theme developed to promote World Plone Day 2009 (April 22nd)
This product is an installable Plone 3 Theme developed by Simples Consultoria for the World Plone Day 2009 initiative, promoted by Plone Foundation.
To use this skin, on a buildout based installation:
1. Unpack beyondskins.ploneday.site2009 package to src/ folder of your buildout 2. Edit your buildout.cfg and add the following information:[buildout] ... eggs = beyondskins.ploneday.site2009 [instance] zcml = ... beyondskins.ploneday.site2009
The last line tells buildout to generate a zcml snippet that tells Zope to configure beyondskins.ploneday.site2009.
If another package depends on the beyondskins.ploneday.site2009 egg or includes its zcml directly you do not need to specify anything in the buildout configuration: buildout will detect this automatically.
After updating the configuration you need to run the ‘’bin/buildout’‘, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
Uninstall – This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache to see the effects of the product installation.
Browsers and OS’s
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (WinXP/Vista)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (WinXP/Vista)
- Firefox 3 (WinXP/Vista/MacOSX)
- Safari 3 (WinXP/Vista/MacOSX)
- Andre Nogueira (andre at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Design
- Thiago Tamosauskas (thiago at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Implementation, CSS Magic and IE fixes
- Simples Consultoria (products at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Packaging
- IE 8.0 fixes [tamosauskas]
- Plone 3.3 support [tamosauskas]
- Initial Public Release to PyPi and Plone.org [erico_andrei]
- i18n support [erico_andrei]
- Sao Paulo / Brazil, visual Theme
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|beyondskins.ploneday.site2009-1.0-py2.4.egg (240.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4||Apr 3, 2009|
|beyondskins.ploneday.site2009-1.0.tar.gz (229.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 3, 2009|