A python3 binance API wrapper powered by modern technologies such as asyncio
🦾 A python3 binance API wrapper powered by asyncio and python Decimals.
To install the library, you can just run the following command:
# Linux/macOS python3 -m pip install -U binance.py # Windows py -3 -m pip install -U binance.py
The binance api is complex to grasp and using a wrapper saves time but also ensures that the right practices are adopted. Binance.py offers a modern and asynchronous solution.
- Covers general endpoints (test connectivity and get exchange informations)
- Covers market data endpoints
- Covers Account endpoints (create and manage orders)
- Covers user data stream (receive real time user updates)
- Covers web socket streams (receive real time market updates)
- Async support
- Completely free and without limitations
What it does not
- Binance.py does not cover the withdraw API
- Binance.py does not cover the margin trading API
If you need these features, don't open an issue to ask me to implement them
- Generate an API Key and assign relevant permissions.
- import binance, create a client and send your first test order:
import binance client = binance.Client(API_KEY, API_SECRET) await client.load() order = await client.create_order( "ETHPAX", Side.BUY.value, OrderType.MARKET.value, quantity="1", test=True, ) print(order)
- Check some examples
- ETH (ENS):
- ETH (legacy address):
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size binance.py-1.7.3-py3-none-any.whl (13.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size binance.py-1.7.3.tar.gz (17.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for binance.py-1.7.3-py3-none-any.whl