Biobb module collection.
Biobb (BioExcel building blocks) packages are Python building blocks that create new layer of compatibility and interoperability over popular bioinformatics tools. The latest documentation of our biobb collections can be found in our readthedocs sites:
- biobb_io [GitHub]: Biobb collection to fetch data to be consumed by the rest of the Biobbs.
- biobb_model [GitHub]: Biobb collection to check and model 3d protein structures.
- biobb_md [GitHub]: Biobb collection to perform molecular dynamics simulations.
- biobb_analysis [GitHub]: Biobb collection to perform analysis over molecular dynamics simulations.
- biobb_wf_mutations [GitHub]: Workflow performing molecular dynamics simulations of protein mutants.
- biobb_adapters [GitHub]: Biobb collection to use the building blocks with several workflow managers.
- biobb_common [GitHub]: Common tools to use the rest of the Biobb building blocks.
- biobb_template [GitHub]: Boilerplate code and template examples to create your own Biobbs.
v1.0.2 May 2019 Release
Copyright & Licensing
This software has been developed in the MMB group (http://mmb.irbbarcelona.org) at the BSC (http://www.bsc.es/) & IRB (https://www.irbbarcelona.org/) for the European BioExcel (http://bioexcel.eu/), funded by the European Commission (EU H2020 675728).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.