Catalog indexer methods for BISE
Event handlers to index BISE site content in BISE Catalogue.
Go to the Plone Control Panel, install this add-on, and a new control panel entry will be created, where the info for the webservice should be entered: the API endpoint and the site id value.
Contact the Catalogue adminsitrator to get this information.
How this works
This package provides 3 event listeners for basic plone content-types (based on plone.app.contenttypes). These event listeners adapt the context object to Catalogue resource types (Article, Document or Link), get the relevant information and then index in the catalogue.
This package provides basic adapters for plone.app.contenttypes provided content-types, if you need more specific adapters for your content-types, just create an adapter for it.
You can inherit the base adapter which provides basic web-service connection methods. Then just implement the method get_values_to_index method, returning a dict with the parameters which will be passed to the webservice. The basic adapter is at bise.catalogueindexer.adapters.basic.BaseObjectCataloguer
- Check if fields exists [erral]
- Catalog also actions and targets [erral, msantamaria]
- Fix deletion of images. Refs #19815 [erral]
- Do not catalogue the content author. Refs #19412 [erral]
- Fix creator handling for content created by users who do not exist in current instance’s user folder [erral]
- Initial release [erral]