Bitforex asynchronous python client
bitforex-aio is a Python library providing access to Bitforex crypto exchange. Library implements Bitforex's REST API as well as websockets.
For changes see CHANGELOG.
- access to full Bitforex's REST API (account details, market data, order management, ...) and websockets
- channels bundled in one or multiple websockets processed in parallel
- transparent connection management (automated heartbeats, ...)
- lean architecture setting ground for the future extensions and customizations
- fully asynchronous design aiming for the best performance
pip install bitforex-aio
Due to dependencies and Python features used by the library please make sure you use Python
Before starting using
bitforex-aio, it is necessary to take care of downloading your Bitforex API and SECRET key from your Bitforex account.
</code></pre> <h4>WEBSOCKETS</h4> <pre><code class="language-python">
All examples can be found in
client-example/client.py in the GitHub repository.
If you like the library and you feel like you want to support its further development, enhancements and bugfixing, then it will be of great help and most appreciated if you:
- file bugs, proposals, pull requests, ...
- spread the word
- donate an arbitrary tip
- BTC: 15JUgVq3YFoPedEj5wgQgvkZRx5HQoKJC4
- ETH: 0xf29304b6af5831030ba99aceb290a3a2129b993d
- ADA: DdzFFzCqrhshyLV3wktXFvConETEr9mCfrMo9V3dYz4pz6yNq9PjJusfnn4kzWKQR91pWecEbKoHodPaJzgBHdV2AKeDSfR4sckrEk79
- XRP: rhVWrjB9EGDeK4zuJ1x2KXSjjSpsDQSaU6 + tag 599790141
If you feel you want to get in touch, then please
- preferably use Github Issues, or
- send an e-mail to
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bitforex_aio-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (9.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size bitforex-aio-1.0.0.tar.gz (6.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for bitforex_aio-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl