Model summary for bitorch, based on the original torchinfo.
This project is an extended version of torchinfo. However we added support for binary layers, as used in bitorch. Please check out and use the original project, unless you specifically want to use this package in conjunction with bitorch.
pip install torchinfo
All issues and pull requests are much appreciated! If you are wondering how to build the project:
- torchinfo is actively developed using the lastest version of Python.
- Changes should be backward compatible with Python 3.6, but this is subject to change in the future.
pip install -r requirements-dev.txt. We use the latest versions of all dev packages.
- To use auto-formatting tools, use
pre-commit run -a.
- To run unit tests, run
- To update the expected output files, run
- To skip output file tests, use
- Thanks to @tyleryep for providing the torchinfo package.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
bitorchinfo-0.1.0.tar.gz (14.0 kB view hashes)
Hashes for bitorchinfo-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl