bit level data interchange format.
Bitproto is a fast, lightweight and easy-to-use bit level data interchange data format for serializing data structures.
- Supports bit level data serialization.
- Supports protocol extensiblity, for backward-compatibility.
- Very easy to start
- Protocol syntax is similar to the well-known protobuf.
- Generating code with very simple serialization api.
- Supports the following languages
- C - No dynamic memory allocation.
- Go - No reflection or type assertions.
- Python - No magic :)
- Blazing fast encoding/decoding.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bitproto-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl (57.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|