Reservation Service for OpenStack clouds
Blazar is a resource reservation service for OpenStack. Blazar enables users to reserve a specific type/amount of resources for a specific time period and it leases these resources to users based on their reservations.
The following two resource types are currently supported:
- Compute host: reserve and lease with a unit of a whole host
- Instance: reserve and lease with a unit of a flavor
Please see the following resources to learn more.
See Blazar API reference.
To learn how to contribute to Blazar, see the contributor guide.
- Source code:
- Blueprints/Bugs: https://launchpad.net/blazar
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/blazar/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/blazar/
- Design specifications: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/blazar-specs/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size blazar-7.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (290.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size blazar-7.0.0.tar.gz (405.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|