A Python 3 asyncio Matrix framework.
A Python 3.6+ asyncio Matrix framework.
- Basic HTTP request sender (mautrix.api)
- Client API endpoints as functions (mautrix.client.api)
- Medium-level application service framework (mautrix.appservice)
- Basic transaction and user/alias query support (based on Cadair’s python-appservice-framework)
- Basic room state storage
- Intent wrapper around the client API functions (design based on matrix-appservice-bridge)
- Soon™: High-level bridging framework (mautrix.bridge).
- High-level client framework (mautrix.client). Currently only has an event handling helper.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for blkmautrix-0.0.18-py3-none-any.whl