Python library for the BMP280 temperature and pressure sensor
BMP280 Temperature, Pressure, & Altitude Sensor
Suitable for measuring ambient temperature, barometric pressure, and altitude, the BMP280 is a basic weather sensor.
Stable library from PyPi:
- Just run
sudo pip install bmp280
Latest/development library from GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/pimoroni/bmp280-python
- Add support for forced-mode on demand i2c
- Change altitude formula
- Allow manual temperature compensation for altitude
- Allow oversampling settings to be configured on
- Migrate to i2cdevice>=0.0.6 set/get API
- Corrected pressure to hPa
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.