Welcome to Bodhi, Fedora’s update gating system.
Bodhi is designed to democratize the package update testing and release process for RPM based Linux distributions. It provides an interface for developers to propose updates to a distribution, and an interface for testers to leave feedback about updates through a +1/-1 karma system.
Bodhi’s main features are:
- Provides an interface for developers and release engineers to manage pushing out package updates for multiple distribution versions.
- Generates pre-release test repositories for end users and testers to install proposed updates.
- Gives testers an interface to leave feedback about package updates, leading to higher quality package updates.
- Announces the arrival of new packages entering the collection.
- Publishes end-user release notes known as errata.
- Generates yum repositories.
- Queries ResultsDB for automated test results and displays them on updates.
$ sudo dnf install bodhi-docs && firefox /usr/share/doc/bodhi-docs/html/index.html
If you are interested in contributing to Bodhi, you can read the developer documentation.
Come join us on Freenode! We’ve got two channels:
- #bodhi - We use this channel to discuss upstream bodhi development
- #fedora-apps - We use this channel to discuss Fedora’s Bodhi deployment (it is more generally about all of Fedora’s infrastructure applications.)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bodhi_server-5.5-py3-none-any.whl (5.2 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for bodhi_server-5.5-py3-none-any.whl