Decorators to make REST easier in Bottle.
This package is used to make easier creating REST applications using Bottle web framework.
Full module documentation and description can be found at Read the Docs:
- Added support for python 3 (#9).
- Added support for file-like objects (#7).
- Fixed separator in JSON prettify.
- Fixed #8 - deprecation warning when accessing the Exception.message property.
- Merged #5 to fix docs/__init__.py, which didn’t work at Python 3.
- Rewritten docs/__init__.py, when the merge for Python 3 broken Python 2 support.
- Added pretty_dump() decorator.
- Fixed bug in @wraps, caused by some strange python behaviour.
- Fixed bug in documentation.
- As suggested in #3 - project renamed from rbottle to bottle-rest.
- Fixed some bugs, added optional return_json=True parameters.
- Added pretty print for returned JSON.
- Project created.