Commandline interface to build Sass projects using libsass-python
- Stand on LibSass which is very fast;
- Per project configuration so you can use it once to compile all of your Sass files from a same project;
- Simple and useful command line;
- Watch mode for no waste of time during web design integration;
- Full Python stack, no Ruby or Node.js stuff needed;
- Expose a Core API to use it from Python code;
- Support Python>=3.5;
Logo has been created by Sébastien Bianco.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size boussole-2.0.0.tar.gz (26.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|