Python Binding for BrainFlow
BrainFlow is a library intended to obtain, parse and analyze EEG, EMG, ECG and other kinds of data from biosensors.
Advantages of BrainFlow:
- powerful API with many features to simplify development
- Straightforward API for data acquisition
- Powerful API for signal filtering, denoising, downsampling...
- Development tools like Synthetic board, Streaming board, logging API
- easy to use
- BrainFlow has many bindings, you can choose programming language you like
- All programming languages provide the same API, so it's simple to switch
- API is uniform for all boards, it makes applications on top of BrainFlow almost board agnostic
- easy to support and extend
- Code to read data and to perform signal processing is implemented only once in C/C++, bindings just call C/C++ methods
- Powerful CI/CD system which runs integrations tests for each commit automatically using BrainFlow's Emulator
- Simplified process to add new boards and methods
BrainFlow's slack workspace, use this link to join
Partners and Sponsors
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brainflow-4.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (17.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for brainflow-4.0.0-py3-none-any.whl