Brainome Table Compiler
Brainome is a data compiler that automatically solves supervised machine learning problems with repeatable and reproducible results and creates standalone python predictors.
Brainome’s philosophy is that data science should be accessible to all:
- Run on your machine or in your cloud.
- Keep your data local.
- Own your model python code - run it anywhere.
- Single “compiler like” command to convert you data in a model in a single step.
- Automatic data format conversion (text, numbers, etc..).
- No hyper-parameter tuning through measurements.
- Unlimited dimensionality (premium).
Brainome offer unique data insight and helps answer:
- Do I have enough data and the right feature?
- What features are important (attribute ranking)?
- What model type will work best?
- Is my model overfitting?
- Run as executable or import as library.
- Are hardware independent.
- Are self contained in a single python file and integrate easily in standard CI/CD flow, Github, etc…
Brainome is free for personal use or evaluation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brainome-1.6.73.tar.gz (3.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|