BrainPy: Brain Dynamics Programming in Python
BrainPy is a flexible, efficient, and extensible framework for computational neuroscience and brain-inspired computation based on the Just-In-Time (JIT) compilation (built on top of JAX, Numba, and other JIT compilers). It provides an integrative ecosystem for brain dynamics programming, including brain dynamics building, simulation, training, analysis, etc.
- Website (documentation and APIs): https://brainpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest
- Source: https://github.com/brainpy/BrainPy
- Bug reports: https://github.com/brainpy/BrainPy/issues
- Source on OpenI: https://git.openi.org.cn/OpenI/BrainPy
- BrainPy: The solution for the general-purpose brain dynamics programming.
- brainpy-examples: Comprehensive examples of BrainPy computation.
- brainpy-datasets: Neuromorphic and Cognitive Datasets for Brain Dynamics Modeling.
BrainPy is based on Python (>=3.7) and can be installed on Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 or later), macOS (10.12 or later), and Windows platforms. Install the latest version of BrainPy:
$ pip install brainpy -U
For detailed installation instructions, please refer to the documentation: Quickstart/Installation
If you are using
brainpy, please consider citing the corresponding papers.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.