BrainPy: Brain Dynamics Programming in Python
BrainPy is a flexible, efficient, and extensible framework for computational neuroscience and brain-inspired computation based on the Just-In-Time (JIT) compilation (built on top of JAX). It provides an integrative ecosystem for brain dynamics programming, including brain dynamics simulation, training, analysis, etc.
- Website (documentation and APIs): https://brainpy.readthedocs.io/en/latest
- Source: https://github.com/PKU-NIP-Lab/BrainPy
- Bug reports: https://github.com/PKU-NIP-Lab/BrainPy/issues
- Source on OpenI: https://git.openi.org.cn/OpenI/BrainPy
- Examples from literature: https://brainpy-examples.readthedocs.io/
BrainPy is based on Python (>=3.7) and can be installed on Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 or later), macOS (10.12 or later), and Windows platforms. Install the latest version of BrainPy:
$ pip install brainpy -U
The following packages are required for
numpy >= 1.15 and
jax >= 0.3.0 (how to install jax?)
For detailed installation instructions, please refer to the documentation: Quickstart/Installation
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.