Library for adding Swagger support to clients and servers
bravado-core is a Python library that adds client-side and server-side support for the OpenAPI Specification v2.0.
- OpenAPI Specification schema validation
- Marshaling, transformation, and validation of requests and responses
- Models as Python classes or dicts
- Custom formats for type conversion
Documentation is available at readthedocs.org
$ pip install bravado-core
# Run tests tox # Install git pre-commit hooks .tox/py27/bin/pre-commit install
- Fork it ( http://github.com/Yelp/bravado-core/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Add your modifications
- Add short summary of your modifications on CHANGELOG.rst
- Commit your changes (git commit -m "Add some feature")
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Bravado is licensed with a BSD 3-Clause License.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|bravado_core-5.12.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (54.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|bravado-core-5.12.1.tar.gz (50.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|