An easy-to-use wrapper for the unofficial Brawl Stars API
- This library is a sync and async wrapper for https://brawlapi.cf (BrawlAPI) and the official Brawl Stars API.
- Python 3.5.3 or later is required.
- Covers all of the endpoints of both APIs.
- Use the same client for sync and async usage.
- Choose which API you want to use!
- Access game constants such as maps, brawlers, and images.
- Easy to use with an object oriented design.
Install the latest stable build:
pip install brawlstats
Install the development build:
pip install git+https://github.com/SharpBit/brawlstats
Documentation is being hosted on Read the Docs.
Examples are in the examples folder. Within each folder, you will find: - sync.py shows you basic sync usage - async.py shows you basic async usage - discord_cog.py shows an example Discord Bot cog using discord.py
- If you are currently using this wrapper, please star this repository :)
- If you come across an issue in the wrapper, please create an issue. Do not PM me on Discord for help.
- If you need an API Key for BrawlAPI, create one using the dashboard. If you need one for the official API, visit https://developer.brawlstars.com
- To receive help for using the BrawlAPI, I recommend you join BrawlAPI’s discord server.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brawlstats-3.0.0.tar.gz (265.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|