A python DNG editing package.
A DNG based photo editing package. It can do things such as:
- Decode and render lossless JPG images.
- Encode lessless JPG images.
- Render DNG images.
- Edit DNG metadata.
- Ramp Adobe Lightroom edits for image sequences.
- Stabilize shaky image sequences using the Adobe Lightroom crop property.
Docs can be found at brilliantimagery.org/docs
$ pip install brilliantimagery
The Poetry package and dependency manager is used by BrilliantImagery so install it if you haven’t already done so. Some of the project files must be compiled. This accomplished within the below instructions.
Clone the git repo.
From within the top /brilliantimagery folder, the one that contains the pyproject.toml file, install BrilliantImagery:
$ poetry install
Running the included tests can be used as a way to ensure that the package has been properly installed.
To run all of the tests:
$ poetry run pytest
Terminal coverage reports can be generated:
$ poetry run pytest --cov=brilliantimagery
HTML coverage reports can be generated when tests are run:
$ poetry run pytest --cov=brilliantimagery --cov-report=html
After making changes to the docs, to update them, assuming ./brilliantiamgery is the current working directory, activate a poetry shell:
$ poetry shell
Change the working directory to the /docs folder:
$ cd docs
And then run clean and make the html docs:
$ make clean && make html
- 0.2.2: Fixed version bug.
- 0.2.1: Fixed build bug and a test.
- 0.2.0: Enabled saving and loading projects as well as reusing offsets and brightnesses between runs.
- 0.1.1: Fixed bug affecting sequences where multiple images have the same stored capture time.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brilliantimagery-0.2.2-cp38-cp38m-win_amd64.whl (1.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version cp38||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size brilliantimagery-0.2.2.tar.gz (450.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for brilliantimagery-0.2.2-cp38-cp38m-win_amd64.whl