A game combining the concept of prison escape and brick breaking
# BrkOut A prison escape game with a blend of brick breaking gameplay and innovative implementation of the same to get the look of an escape.
## Screenshots and Gameplay
When you decide to escape ![alt text](/game/assets/HomeScreen.png)
As you fight your way through the unbreakable wall ![alt text](/game/assets/MainGame.png)
You realise that escape might not be as easy as you thought ![alt text](/game/assets/LosingScreen.png)
And when you finally taste the free air after numerous attempts ![alt text](/game/assets/WinningScreen.png)
Python2 or Python 3 are the default languages needed for playing this game [on Linux], to check which version of Python you have, type the following in terminal: ` python --version ` ## Downloading Brkout and Playing
You can use the below commands.
` sudo apt-get install python-pip pip install --upgrade pip ` ` pip install brkout ` If this does not work, then ` sudo -H pip install brkout ` For more info, visit [Pygame download page](http://www.pygame.org/download.shtml)
## Developing on the Game
### On Linux
1. Clone the branch on your local machine: ` git clone https://github.com/thealphadollar/brkout.git ` 2. Make the required changes and send a Pull Request
### On Windows
- Clone the repository by the method appropriate for the Git interface you are using.
## Gameplay Help
- The game can be controlled using arrows keys or the ‘w’, ‘a’, ‘s’ and ‘d’ keys.
- Spacebar and enter key both act as the selection key.
- Spacebar or escape key can be used to pause the game.
- Choose the required difficulty level by clicking on it.
- Reset the highscore, if needed, by clicking on the ‘reset’ icon.
# Enjoy The Game
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size brkout-0.6.tar.gz (34.8 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|