cli tool to bubble information from one to another service, with rule based transformations ">>>"
[![PyPI version](https://badge.fury.io/py/bubble3.svg)](https://badge.fury.io/py/bubble3) [![Travis CI status](https://travis-ci.org/e7dal/bubble3.png?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/e7dal/bubble3) [![Readthedocs Status](https://readthedocs.org/projects/e7dal-bubble3/badge/?version=master)](http://bubble3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/?badge=master)
Bubble: command line tool, for bubbling information between services
This is the PY3 only version by the original author @e7dal
- Free software: GPLV3 license
- Documentation: http://bubble3.readthedocs.org
- flxible api-api connections
- portable connection
- remove all PY2 related
- choose new PY3 requirements
- clean up
- speed up
- DRY: Don’t repeat yourself
- YAGNI: You aren’t gonna need it!
- run “grep -rin TODO bubble”, create a feature, alter code, make it behave,commit,push…
For a finite-size system to persist in time (to live), it must evolve in such a way that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructal_law
- First testing release on testPyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for bubble3-2018.6.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl