Easily embed accessible python interactive console into your application
Bugger is a collection of debugging tools for python applications. All the tools in the project have a couple common ideas/features that help to make the library cohesive and easily usable in your application.
- Bugger tools help you debug your application by integrating in with your existing application, avoiding interference at all costs.
- The Bugger tools have minimal dependencies. If you have python 2.4+ and the standard library, you should be able to use the tools.
- The Bugger tools are well designed. Sane defaults are provided to get you up-and-running quickly, but it is understood that you may need to customize things to fit your needs, we try to make this easy.
- The Bugger tools are well documented. Sphinx documentation for the project is regularly updated and available at http://packages.python.org/bugger/
Bugger contains an ever-expanding feature set which, at this time, includes the following features/tools that you can plug into your application to help you do your job…
- Embedded Console Tools (bugger.console
- Embedded Telnet Console (bugger.console.TelnetInteractiveConsoleServer)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size bugger-0.2.zip (8.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|