Bundle the modules of a Python application. (WIP)
Bundler is a tool for collecting all modules used by a Python package and placing them in one common directory. Its aim is to follow into cx_Freeze’s footsteps and to offer a simpler (if not as elaborate) solution to PyInstaller.
- Place all Python modules in one common directory
- Option to bytecompile all modules
- Skip modules imported but commonly unused by the Python standard library (for example pdb import pydoc which in turn imports the whole email package, however in 99% of the cases we can skip the pydoc package when it is imported from pdb)
- Ability to create a standalone application with Python interpreter binaries
- Ability to create a single executable from the bundled application
Copyright © 2018 Niklas Rosenstein