Play a sound or run a function at some datetime
Run tasks and/or play sound alarms at a given datetime
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://bzoinq.readthedocs.io.
- Create tasks that run functions and/or play a sound alarm
- Bzoinq object is like a task list
- Monitor object has it’s own thread and watches for new tasks and sorts tasks according to task alarm time
- Tasks will load automatically when you start your program but you must save your tasks when you exit.
This package has only been tested on Ubuntu Linux.
Bzoinq is by Luis Louro and contributers are welcome
- Tasks can now include external functions
- sound plays by default but can be turned off if parameter sound=False when creating a task.
- Minor bug fixes
- Adds sound file
- Fixes some bugs and now uses pysound
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for bzoinq-0.1.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl