Calculate cable loss based on cable type and length
cableloss is a Python 3.3+ module that calculates the cable loss for a given cable type and length.
Contributions are welcome! To contribute please:
- Fork the repository
- Create a feature branch
- Submit a pull request
Use the following commands to create a Python 3.9.9 virtualenv using [pyenv]
and [pyenv-virtualenv], install the requirements in the virtualenv named
sdfascii, and list the available [Invoke] tasks.
$ pyenv virtualenv 3.9.9 sdfascii $ pyenv activate sdfascii $ pip install -r requirements.txt $ inv -l
Submitting Pull Requests
[keysight] is developed using [Scott Chacon]'s [GitHub Flow]. To contribute, fork [sdfascii], create a feature branch, and then submit a pull request. [GitHub Flow] is summarized as:
- Anything in the
masterbranch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the brnach is ready for merging, open a pull request.
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master.
- Once it is merged and pushed to
master, you can and should deploy immediately.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for cableloss-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl