cffi-based cairo bindings for Python
cairocffi is a CFFI-based drop-in replacement for Pycairo, a set of Python bindings and object-oriented API for cairo. Cairo is a 2D vector graphics library with support for multiple backends including image buffers, PNG, PostScript, PDF, and SVG file output.
Additionally, the cairocffi.pixbuf module uses GDK-PixBuf to decode various image formats for use in cairo.
- Free software: BSD license
- For Python 3.7+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://cairocffi.readthedocs.io
- Changelog: https://github.com/Kozea/cairocffi/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/Kozea/cairocffi
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
- API partially compatible with Pycairo.
- Works with any version of cairo.
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to cairocffi. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cairocffi-1.3.0.tar.gz (88.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|