spaCy plugin for Transformers, Udify, Elmo, etc.
Camphr - spaCy plugin for Transformers, Udify, Elmo, etc.
Camphr is a Natural Language Processing library that helps in seamless integration for a wide variety of techniques from state-of-the-art to conventional ones. You can use Transformers , Udify, ELmo, etc. on spaCy.
Check the documentation for more information.
(For Japanese: https://qiita.com/tamurahey/items/53a1902625ccaac1bb2f)
- A spaCy plugin - Easily integration for a wide variety of methods
- Transformers with spaCy - Fine-tuning pretrained model with Hydra. Embedding vector
- Udify - BERT based multitask model in 75 languages
- Elmo - Deep contextualized word representations
- Rule base matching with Aho-Corasick, Regex
- (for Japanese) KNP
Camphr is licensed under Apache 2.0.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size camphr-0.8.9-py3-none-any.whl (71.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size camphr-0.8.9.tar.gz (55.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|