Carnifex provides an api for executing commands.
The processes can be started locally or remotely on another machine with
minimal effort for the user.
Carnifex builds on Twisted and uses Twisted Conch for executing commands
on a remote machine.
Carnifex is made available under the MIT license. See the included LICENSE file
- Replace code that used pwd module with cross-platform alternative
- Fix missing packages in distribution
- License and documentation updates
- Example scripts
- Fixed issue with reconnecting after immediate failure in SSH inductor
- More flexible connection support for ssh inductor (e.g. IPv6)
- API for connecting Protocol to various SSH sessions (‘shell’, ‘exec’
- Bug fixes
- Added support for authenticating with stored credentials when using
remote process inductor
- Added support for specifying valid known hosts to allow with remote execution
- API change: execute, run, getOutput and getExitCode now take a command object
or a string for the command to execute instead of executable and args.
- Executing and running processes locally and remotely via ssh is supported.
- Initial alpha release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.