Execute commands and run processes locally and remote
Carnifex provides an api for executing commands. The processes can be started locally or remotely on another machine with minimal effort for the user.
Carnifex builds on Twisted and uses Twisted Conch for executing commands on a remote machine.
Carnifex is made available under the MIT license. See the included LICENSE file for details.
- Minimal Py3 port
- Replace code that used pwd module with cross-platform alternative
- Fix pty support for SSH
- Fix missing packages in distribution
- License and documentation updates
- Example scripts
- Fixed issue with reconnecting after immediate failure in SSH inductor
- More flexible connection support for ssh inductor (e.g. IPv6)
- API for connecting Protocol to various SSH sessions (‘shell’, ‘exec’ and ‘subsystem’)
- Bug fixes
- Added support for authenticating with stored credentials when using remote process inductor
- Added support for specifying valid known hosts to allow with remote execution
- API change: execute, run, getOutput and getExitCode now take a command object or a string for the command to execute instead of executable and args.
- Executing and running processes locally and remotely via ssh is supported.
- Initial alpha release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size carnifex-0.2.5.tar.gz (16.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|