Apache Cassandra backup and restore tool
Medusa for Apache Cassandra™
Medusa is an Apache Cassandra backup system.
Medusa is a command line tool that offers the following features:
- Single node backup
- Single node restore
- Cluster wide in place restore (restoring on the same cluster that was used for the backup)
- Cluster wide remote restore (restoring on a different cluster than the one used for the backup)
- Backup purge
- Support for local storage, Google Cloud Storage (GCS) and AWS S3 through Apache Libcloud. Can be extended to support other storage providers supported by Apache Libcloud.
- Support for clusters using single tokens or vnodes
- Full or differential backups
Medusa currently does not support (but we would gladly accept help with changing that):
- Cassandra deployments with multiple data folder directories.
For user questions and general/dev discussions, please join the #cassandra-medusa channel on the ASF slack at http://s.apache.org/slack-invite.
You can find the Docker images for Cassandra Medusa at https://hub.docker.com/r/k8ssandra/medusa.
For information on the packaged dependencies of Medusa for Apache Cassandra® and their licenses, check out our open source report.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for cassandra_medusa-0.13.4-py3-none-any.whl