Recipe for manipulating gettext message catalogs.
cc.gettext provides recipe[s] for manipulating gettext message catalogs.
The cc.gettext:msgfmt recipe can be used to compile gettext catalogs from the .po source format to the binary .mo representation needed by Zope 3. It supports two options:
- A file path (relative to the buildout base or absolute) which is scanned recursively for .po files. All .po files found are processed by the recipe.
The base file path (relative to the buildout base or absolute) where compiled .mo files are written. Compiled files are named using the pattern <mo_path>/<locale>/LC_MESSAGES/<domain>.mo
If the specified path does not exist, the recipe will attempt to create it.
- Fixed bug lying in wait (mis-named multiple assignment)
- Fixed handling of PO files with leading whitespace.
- Use python-gettext instead of forking a process to run msgfmt.
- Attempt to create the mo_path if it does not exist.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|cc.gettext-0.7-py2.5.egg (5.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.5||Egg||Dec 3, 2007|
|cc.gettext-0.7.tar.gz (3.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Dec 3, 2007|