C(ryptographical) E(xpendable) Notes library
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Backend & Frontend Demo
- Source code:
- Backend Design
What is this?
This is a library project to support encryption/decryption of expendable notes
An example of a backend that uses the libraries provided here can be found at https://cenot.es
What this isn’t
UI/Frontend/Backend/CLI. This is a library project. Frontend and backend solutions are different projects. The reason for this is to allow flexibility in frontend / backend choice and to avoid huge bundle projects.
- Symmetric encryption of notes using the pynacl project
How does cenotes work?
How to use
You will need python >= 3.4
Installing the python package
- Ideally inside a virtualenv: pip install cenotes-lib
- Then in your project: import cenotes_lib
- Add test discovery and inclusion to setup.py
- Fix bug when encrypting with encryption options
- Add flake8 to Pipfile
- Fix issues with travis builds
- Add support for different algorithm and algorithm hardnes picking.
- Add benchmark function as a helper for benchmarking each algorithm option.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|cenotes_lib-0.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|cenotes_lib-0.2.4.tar.gz (9.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|