A manager for containerised Cerise instances
Cerise Manager is a Python library for managing containerised Cerise instances. Using Cerise Manager, you can create, destroy, start and stop (specialised) Cerise instances running on your local machine. Cerise Manager is an extension of Cerise Client, so you can also submit jobs and manage those on the created services.
Cerise Manager is on PyPI, so you can just
` pip install cerise_manager `
possibly in a virtualenv or Conda environment, if you so desire. Cerise Manager supports Python 3.4 and up.
To install cerise_manager from GitHub, do:
git clone https://github.com/MD-Studio/cerise_manager.git cd cerise_manager pip install .
Run tests (including coverage) with:
python setup.py test
If you want to contribute to the development of Cerise Manager, have a look at the contribution guidelines.
- Documentation should be put in the docs folder. The contents have been generated using sphinx-quickstart (Sphinx version 1.6.5).
- We recommend writing the documentation using Restructured Text (reST) and Google style docstrings.
- The documentation is set up with the Read the Docs Sphinx Theme.
- Check out the configuration options.
- To generate html documentation run python setup.py build_sphinx
- This is configured in setup.cfg
- Alternatively, run make html in the docs folder.
Copyright (c) 2019, Netherlands eScience Center and VU University Amsterdam
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cerise_manager-0.3.1-py3-none-any.whl (11.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cerise_manager-0.3.1.tar.gz (10.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for cerise_manager-0.3.1-py3-none-any.whl