Python interface to the CF-1.6 data model (new API)
Project DescriptionRelease History
- Note: There have been some API changes between version 1.x and 2.x of cf-python. Version 1.x will not get any new functionality, but will be patched for the foreseeable future. The latest 1.x release is version 1.5.4.post6
- The package runs on Linux and Mac OS operating systems.
- Requires Python version 2.7.
- See the README.md file for further dependencies
- The cfplot package does not currently work for versions 2.x of cf-python (it does work for versions 1.x). This will be resolved soon.
Command line utilities
cfdumptool generates text representations on standard output of the CF fields contained in the input files.
cfatool creates and writes to disk the CF fields contained in the input files.
- During installation these scripts will be copied automatically to a location given by the PATH environment variable.