Amazon Web Services CloudFormation template generator
Amazon Web Services CloudFormation templates, generated with Python!
Where to get it
- easy_install cfn-pyplates
- pip install cfn-pyplates
pyplates are intended to be used with the Amazon Web Services CloudFormation service. If you’re already a CloudFormation (CFN) user, chances are good that you’ve already come up with fun and interesting ways of generating valid CFN templates. pyplates are a way to make those templates while leveraging all of the power that the python environment has to offer.
What is a pyplate?
A pyplate is a class-based python representation of a JSON CloudFormation template and resources, with the goal of generating cloudformation templates based on input python templates (pyplates!) that reflect the cloudformation template hierarchy.
- Allows for easy customization of templates at runtime, allowing one pyplate to describe all of your CFN Stack roles (production, testing, dev, staging, etc).
- Lets you put comments right in the template!
- Supports all required elements of a CFN template, such as Parameters, Resources, Outputs, etc.)
- Supports all intrinsic CFN functions, such as base64, get_att, ref, etc.
- Converts intuitiviely-written python dictionaries into JSON templates, without having to worry about nesting or order-of-operations issues.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|cfn_pyplates-0.6.0-py2.7.egg (31.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Egg||Mar 13, 2016|
|cfn-pyplates-0.6.0.tar.gz (41.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Mar 13, 2016|