A Chaos Engineering swiss army knife
Chaos Monkey Engine
The Chaos Monkey Engine (CME) is a tool to orchestrate attacks to your cloud infrastructure in order to implement the principles of Chaos Engineering). It is inspired in the Netflix’s SimianArmy but built with these principles in mind:
- Multi-cloud (not only AWS) support through standards as Apache Libcloud and SSH
- Ease of extensibility to add your new attacks and planners
- HAL API interface
The CME is completely API-driven, so that it can be easily integrated with external and third-party systems.
You can also find the last docker image build in the dockerhub.
- Improve testing quality & coverage
- Executors and Plans tracking Right now we are only tracking if the plan or executor has been executed or not. We need to track the state (executed, failed, pending…), possible logs and results.
- Load planners & attacks dynamically from API Planners and Attacks are dynamically loaded from the modules directories. We need endpoints to upload attacks and planners modules to the modules directories.
- Historic of executions Keep and historic and provide a way to query it.
Contributing to Chaos Monkey Engine
You can contribute to Chaos Monkey Engine in a few different ways:
- Add CHANGELOG
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for chaosmonkey-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl