An unofficial game, to play Werewolf on Skype
Rules of the game
Here you can find the basic rules of the werewolf game in german language: www.werwolfspielen.info
install the executable distribution (easiest way)
- download the latest distribution from here
- unzip the folder to where you want to have the program It is standalone, so you do not need to install. To unistall simply delete the whole folder.
- do to the folder and run the "chatwolf.exe" file
install by source
- you need Python3 installed. If you haven't got it install it from here
- open the terminal and install chatwolf from pypi with:
pip install chatwolf
You can now use it ass a package.
- start the GUI or use the "start_manualy.py" script, which is in "chatwolf/scripts/".
To start the GUI just enter
chatwolf in the terminal.
If this doesn't work, open python.exe and enter:
import chatwolf root = chatwolf.GUI() root.mainloop()
Quickstart with GUI:
- you need one additional Skype account, wich will be the Game-master-Account. Create one or just ask a friend whos not playing to give you his/her account
- create a group in Skype with your friends and the Game-master-Account.
- log in with the Skype account of the Game-master-Account in the program
- select the groupchat, the number of werewolfs and the roles you want
- start the game and play on Skype. You will get all further commands over Skype from the Game-master-Account
- if you want to use another Videochat service for the Videocalls, you can do so. Just use Skype to talk to the Game-master-Account.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.