A Quality Control Monitoring System for Clinical Next Generation Sequencing
ChronQC: A Quality Control Monitoring System for Clinical Next Generation Sequencing
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://chronqc.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.
ChronQC is a quality control (QC) tracking system for clinical implementation of next-generation sequencing (NGS). ChronQC generates time series plots for various QC metrics, which allows comparison of the current run to historical runs. ChronQC has multiple features for tracking QC data including Westgard rules for clinical validity, laboratory-defined thresholds, and historical observations within a specified period. Users can record their notes and corrective actions directly onto the plots for long-term recordkeeping.
- Suited for different assays in a clinical laboratory
- Generates interactive time series plots for various metrics
- Records users’ notes and corrective actions onto the graphs to facilitate long-term recordkeeping
- Provides high level of customization: works with local databases and generates different chart types
- Leverages existing standard tools such as MultiQC
Example live ChronQC report
ChronQC plots can be generated from,
- A custom SQLite database.
- For example see, examples/custom_db_example.
For complete command line reference see the documentation.
For details of chart types see the documentation.
ChronQC is implemented in Python (tested with v2.7 / v3.5 / v3.6) and runs on all common operating systems (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X).
You can install ChronQC from PyPI using pip as follows:
pip install chronqc
Alternatively, you can install from GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/nilesh-tawari/ChronQC.git cd ChronQC pip install -r requirements.txt pip install --editable .
If you would like the development version instead, the command is:
pip install --upgrade --force-reinstall git+https://github.com/nilesh-tawari/ChronQC.git
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Dec 21, 2017 - Released version 1.0.4 software package Nov 15, 2017 - Released version 1.0.3 software package Aug 04, 2017 - Released version 1.0.2 software package July 13, 2017 - Released version 1.0.1 software package June 20, 2017 - Released version 1.0.0 software package
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for chronqc-1.0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl