pip installable clang-format
Precompiled python wheels containing the clang-format and python support files. Thus, one has pip installable clang-format useful for CI/CD, and local formatting changes, with a stable output, as long as the same version is used.
The repository for building the wheels are available at: https://github.com/mgevaert/clang-format-wheel/
The idea is to track all officially released clang-format versions, as time permits.
- LLVM and clang source is downloaded by host_actions.py; build scripts are created
- Docker image from quay.io/pypa/manylinux1_x86_64 is started
- In the container, using the build scripts created before:
- CMake is built (currently the cmake wheels don't work on manylinux1)
- Each of the desired clang-format binaries are statically built
- A python package skeleton is copied, and used by
auditwheel repairis used to make sure no library dependencies exist, and that the package is self-contained
- Packages are uploaded via twine
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size clang_format-9.0.0-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl (1.4 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for clang_format-9.0.0-py2.py3-none-manylinux1_x86_64.whl