Cloudant / CouchDB Client Library
Cloudant Python Client
This is the official Cloudant library for Python.
- Installation and Usage
- Getting Started
- API Reference
- Related Documentation
Installation and Usage
Released versions of this library are hosted on PyPI and can be installed with
In order to install the latest version, execute
pip install cloudant
- Cloudant Python client library docs (readthedocs.io)
- Cloudant documentation
- Cloudant Learning Center
- Tutorial for creating and populating a database on IBM Cloud
Using in other projects
The preferred approach for using
python-cloudant in other projects is to use the PyPI as described above.
Examples in open source projects
Copyright © 2015 IBM. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Before opening a new issue please consider the following:
- Only the latest release is supported. If at all possible please try to reproduce the issue using the latest version.
- Please check the existing issues to see if the problem has already been reported. Note that the default search includes only open issues, but it may already have been closed.
- Cloudant customers should contact Cloudant support for urgent issues.
- When opening a new issue here in github please complete the template fully.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for cloudant-2.14.0-py2-none-any.whl