Platform for wearable data analysis.
CloudBrain is a platform for real-time sensor data analysis and visualization.
- Stream sensor data in a unified format.
- Store sensor data in a central database.
- Analyze sensor data to find patterns.
- Visualize sensor data and patterns in real-time.
Cloudbrain is available for download via PyPI and may be installed using pip:
pip install cloudbrain
Installing additional modules
Optional CloudBrain modules can be installed:
- Analytics modules: pip install cloudbrain[analytics]
- Muse source module: pip3 install cloudbrain[muse] (Python 3.* only)
Installing from source
- Clone this repository and run pip install . from the root of the repo.
- If you plan to edit the code, make sure to use the -e switch: pip install -e .
Running the tests
python setup.py test
See README.md in cloudbrain/examples for more information about how to use CloudBrain analytics modules.
For more details on to setup and use CloudBrain, refer to the wiki.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for cloudbrain-0.0.18-py2-none-any.whl