Cloudfeaster is a web crawling and business process automation infrastructure that leverages modern software engineering tools, services and trends to create:
- (this repo is) a spider authoring and maintenance environment
- a service infrastructure for discovering and running spiders via a RESTful API
This is the story behind Cloudfeaster.
- this describes how to author spiders using Cloudfeaster
- see these instructions describe how to setup your development environment and start contributing to Cloudfeaster
- take a look at cloudfeaster/samples for some spiders that illustrate the core concepts
- and simonsdave/gaming-spiders is an entire repo of spiders so you can get a sense of the end-to-end
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size cloudfeaster-0.9.45-py3-none-any.whl (27.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size cloudfeaster-0.9.45.tar.gz (21.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for cloudfeaster-0.9.45-py3-none-any.whl