A set of simple base functions and classes useful for cloudmesh and other programs
A set of helper functions that are used in cloudmesh but are also useful for other projects.
You can install it in one of two ways.
Instalation from pip
pip install cloudmesh_base
Installation from Source
mkdir -p github/cloudmesh cd github/cloudmesh git clone https://github.com/cloudmesh/base.git cd base pip install -r requirements.txt python setup.py install
- ConfigDict – an ordered dictionary to read configurations from YAML files
- Shell – a convenient wrapper to python sh so that pylint does not complain all the time when importing commands from sh
- dotdict – a simple dict with dot notation
- gitinfo – get some information about authors and their statistics for a git repository
- menu – a simple ascii menu so we can chose easily from options
- ping – a simple ping (see also Shell)
- ssh_config – a simple tool to read ./ssh/config into a dict
- stopwatch – a simple stopwatch to measure times
- tables – a simple table printer that prins dicts in a uniform table
- util – a number of useful functions including yn_choice, banner, path_expand, introspecting and printing the method name at runtime, copy files, replace dict values in a string similar but less complicated to .format, read a file to a string, write a string to a file
- hostlist – a repackaged version of hostlist to accociate it with Parameter parsing
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|cloudmesh_base-3.5.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (35.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jan 13, 2016|
|cloudmesh_base-3.5.2.tar.gz (29.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 13, 2016|