DjangoCMS syntax highlighting plugin allowing for easy integration with SyntaxHighlighter.
cmsplugin_syntax_highlight adds integration with SyntaxHighlighter at http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/.
- Use as an individual plugin or use in text plugins.
- Auto-discovered custom templates used to select programming language and modeled after template handling in cmsplugin_gallery under https://github.com/centralniak/cmsplugin_gallery
Contributions and comments are welcome using Github at: http://github.com/nmurrin/cmsplugin_syntax_highlight
cmsplugin_syntax_highlight requires SyntaxHighlighter available at http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/.
- pip install cmsplugin_syntax_highlight
- Add ‘cmsplugin_syntex_highlight’ to INSTALLED_APPS
- Run syncdb
- Indicate the location of SyntaxHighlighter in your settings file with SYNTAX_HIGHLIGHTER = ‘/media/syntaxhighlighter/’. Indicate the actual location in your project.
- There are templates included for the programming languages that I commonly use. If you need additional languages or just want to change the template then create a cmsplugin_syntax_highlight directory in your templates directory and add templates. They will be ‘discovered’ by the plugin.
Bugs and Contribution
Please use Github to report bugs, feature requests and submit your code: http://github.com/nmurrin/cmsplugin_syntax_highlight