Simple, elegant, Pythonic functional programming.
pip install coconut
after which the entire world of Coconut will be at your disposal. To help you get started, check out these links for more information about Coconut:
- Tutorial: If you’re new to Coconut, a good place to start is Coconut’s tutorial.
- Documentation: If you’re looking for info about a specific feature, check out Coconut’s documentation.
- Online Interpreter: If you want to try Coconut in your browser, check out Coconut’s online interpreter.
- FAQ: If you have general questions about Coconut—like who Coconut is built for and whether or not you should use it—Coconut’s frequently asked questions are often the best place to start.
- Create a New Issue: If you’re having a problem with Coconut, creating a new issue detailing the problem will allow it to be addressed as soon as possible.
- Gitter: For any questions, concerns, or comments about anything Coconut-related, ask around at Coconut’s Gitter, a GitHub-integrated chat room for Coconut developers.
- Releases: Want to know what’s been added in recent Coconut versions? Check out the release log for all the new features and fixes.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size coconut-develop-1.4.3.post0.dev53.tar.gz (166.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for coconut-develop-1.4.3.post0.dev53.tar.gz